EAS member registration fees
The general rule regarding the member-rate registration at EAS Congresses is: payment of EAS annual membership subscription (from January 01-December 31 each year) means that you are eligible to pay member-rate registration fees when attending the EAS Congress the following year. Become an EAS member
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Early fee||Regular fee||Late/on-site fee|
|Until March 18, 2019||March 19-April 30, 2019||From May 1, 2019 and Onsite|
|EAS 2018 Member – age 35 or under*
(as of December 31, 2018)
|€ 150||€ 200||€ 250|
|EAS 2018 Member – over age 35||€ 300||€ 400||€ 600|
|Non-member student**||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|Non-member non-student||€ 500||€ 700||€ 800|
|Dutch Atherosclerosis Society*** – Junior or Student member||€ 150||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
|Dutch Atherosclerosis Society*** – Regular member||€ 300||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
* To be eligible to register at EAS member registration fee for the EAS 2019 Maastricht, you must have paid your EAS individual membership fee for 2018 to the Society.
If your EAS membership fee for 2018 has not been paid by the end of the year, the non-member registration fee will apply at the EAS 2019 Maastricht
** Students – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online – registration.
*** This category is applicable only up to Early registration rate deadline
Register as an EAS-member
Validate your EAS membership subscription
Enter your email address below to check if you have a valid membership and are eligible to register for EAS 2019 Maastricht at EAS member rate. When you have a valid membership, you will automatically be redirected to the online registration system.
Register as non-member
Non-member student **
Register as a member of the Dutch Atherosclerosis Society
Fees for all Meeting Participants include
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on May 26
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Refreshments during the Congress coffee breaks
All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times.
Access to the Congress venue/sessions will not be granted without the name tag.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: email@example.com
Confirmation of Registration
An invoice will be issued as written confirmation of your registration by the Organizing Secretariat
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: Kenes International (EAS 2019 Congress, Maastricht)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 0251-1500934-92-90
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH10 0483 5150 0934 9209 0
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt o f the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
Cancellations received until and including March 18, 2019 – full refund
Cancellations received between March 19, 2019 and April 30, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
As of May 1, 2019 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Inquiries please contact
EAS 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140